About Me

My Photo
Erik's wife, Melody, Priscilla, & Serenity's mom. I love to read, play games, be crafty and reality TV is my guilty pleasure! It is a train wreck I tell ya!! I love the smell of Vicks Vapor Rub and Playdough, when the container is opened for the first time. I probably use more exclamation points than I should!! See! I love to laugh and think the world needs to laugh more, not just a little haha but a good deep belly laugh!!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Birthday Anxiety


My birthday is approaching, 2 days to be exact, but who is counting?  I love celebrating birthdays, not just mine, but every ones!  So why the anxiety?  Well, my close girlfriends and I always go out to dinner to celebrate, but for the first time since we started this tradition I am hesitant to go. First, I don't know what restaurant to go to because nothing sounds good, and second, I do not know where we could eat that would not make me feel that I am cheating!  But here is the kicker, I am not cheating!! I may use more points for dinner than I usually do but as long as I track what I eat and don't go over my points I have done nothing wrong! I will find a place to eat and we will have a wonderful time, as usual, and all will be well. I don't know why I am wasting good energy on stressing!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment